Now live: The Scorcher Event!

If you're at least a level 6 Hero, join the Harvest of the Ember Caves and pile up those Emberstones. Trade them for your favorite Scorcher and enjoy their boosted stats and cheaper upgrades until Wednesday, September 12.

Get 'em while they're hot, but don't get scorched!

Comments

• Its very frustrating that things in this game just aren't explained.  No one I've talked to understands why when the trees light up for say 30, only a few 4s drop.  The mechanics are a mystery.  

• The counter is the sum of the creature gems plus the pieces of the event.

Have fun!

• Are the stones only available during the event or will gems be able to be found in chests after the event?

• Posted by King 5 days ago

If you're at least a level 6 Hero, join the Harvest of the Ember Caves and pile up those Emberstones. Trade them for your favorite Scorcher and enjoy their boosted stats and cheaper upgrades until Sunday, September 12.

Sunday sept 12? It’s tuesday sept 11 today!

• Posted by Blakcat 3 days ago

Posted by King 5 days ago

If you're at least a level 6 Hero, join the Harvest of the Ember Caves and pile up those Emberstones. Trade them for your favorite Scorcher and enjoy their boosted stats and cheaper upgrades until Sunday, September 12.

Sunday sept 12? It’s tuesday sept 11 today!

It appears the Nordic runes for the event has been compromised! Thanks for telling Blakcat. I have updated the article so the day name is correct.

• Hey TBone started playing this game and created my own guild do to your showcase of the game. [Underdogs is my Guild] Even got my wife (ladydog843) loving it. She was 1st in hero area and dropped to fifty's.. so you do lose rank over time... You keep the trophies unless you loss a match of course..lol