Loyalty lvl just went to zero

Hi. I had loyalty lvl 2/5 just before the ingame day restart, was playing about 10 minutes before the restart. And when the new day came, I went to collect my daily loot and saw that my loyalty lvl is 0/5 now. How to get it back?

Comments

• Tried to put screenshot of my id here, but it doesn't upload here. Just nothing happens when I tap on image icon

• 90f7674a-148f-46e7-b12a-716c44b781e9

• Hi there Gwinbleid!

Ughh - not sure what happened with your loyality level but we'll have a look at your player account.

Update to follow.

- Mark

• It doesn’t grow at all some days. I’ve been in the game 7 consecutive days, but has only 4/5 loyalty bonus. Wtf? If it doesn’t work, what the point of putting it in the game.

• It doesn’t grow at all some days. I’ve been in the game 7 consecutive days, but has only 4/5 loyalty bonus. Wtf? If it doesn’t work, what the point of putting it in the game.

• edited September 2018

Hi Gwinbleid,

Thanks for the update. We've looked into your account and fixed the issue. We've also added some fresh diamonds for your trouble. Hope you'll progress well in the game :-)