How to Pass Lvl 75

Crazy lvl. I manage to blow all bombs on second round. But than it's getting really crazy. Big and small wolfs with 18 and 12 power + small ice archers coming almost continuously. I manage to survive all of them, but finally apeared that ice witch, and that is the end. No chance to stop her 26 power attack. Advice something pls. 

Comments

• Hi Lichknyaz!

This is just on top of my head how I recall playing level 75:

Blast those bombs! check :-)

Now focus on building your creatures left on the play field. Once the power ring appears you can double your blast force in order to take the ice out!

Let me know if you're still stuck at the level and I'll try to help you out.

- Mark

• one tip that i learned (that really helped me out in all stages) is to try bringing out the remaining creates as your last move.  Don't waste your first move by bringing out creatures.  using it last allows you 2 or 3 moves on your next turn do something with them.

• Ive been stuck here for over a week. Ive tried every combination i can think of. Any suggestions? 

• Ive been stuck here for over a week. Ive tried every combination i can think of. Any suggestions?