Enemy Turn Indication/Information

I am used to playing a game with similar mechanics to Solgard called Might and Magic: Clash of Heroes. Solgard is great fun so far, and has HUGE potential, at least in my eyes, as M&M: CoHs is my all time favorite mobile game.

***However....I am starting to notice some issues in your core mechanics and ability to develop serious strategy.  Unless I am missing something, I AM UNABLE TO DISCERN WHEN THE ENEMIES NEXT ATTACK IS COMING.  Either there is no indication (except on boss types etc), it is VERY VAGUE, or I am missing something altogether.  

There are other potential issues I see, but this is the absolute most important one.  I have played this exact type of battle mechanic a LONG time and developed quite the strategic eye for it.  We need the ability to show more enemy information than is currently available.  It’s just verrrrry basic stuff when it comes to any sort of strategy game.  In the previously mentioned game with similar (pretty much exact same) mechanics, one could triple tap the battle screen and bring up ALL KINDS of info regarding the players units as well as enemy units.

Regardless of the need for MUCH more detailed player/enemy info during a match...THE MOST demanding flaw currently, as far as I am concerned, is not knowing when the next attack from enemy units will be coming.  Your entire defenseive potential stems from this.

Please consider the addition of these concepts to your game.

**If I am just totally missing it here, please anyone point this out and tell me how I can predict the enemy unit attacks.

Thanks!!

Comments

• edited August 2018

Update:  Ok, so I was getting confused by the meter as an indicator for enemy unit turns because the meter disappears before they attack and this is said indicator.

I would think maybe still a way to access more comprehensive enemy/unit info would be helpful...but admittedly I jumped the gun here.  Apologies.

No idea why this posted twice and hitting deleted does nothing.

• Update:  Ok, so I was getting confused by the meter as an indicator for enemy unit turns because the meter disappears before they attack and this is said indicator.

It would think maybe still a way to access more comprehensive enemy/unit info would be helpful...but admittedly I jumped the gun here.  Apologies.

• the way I understand it, all enemies will strike on their next turn if there's no hourglass-type indicator next to them.  If the hourglass is there, each of the three boxes indicate when the hourglass will disappear (where 3 is full and 1 means next turn it will disappear and the enemy will attack).

am I right?